Brass Accents D05-K725
Ribbon and Reed 2 9/16" RosetteSELECT KNOB OR LEVER
- This knob is done in the Louis XVI style c. 1774-1789. The style really began in the second part of the reign of Louis XV and expanded over the entire reign of Louis XVI. The use of the ribbon and reed elements can be traced to the Greek ruins of Pompeii, brought to France from Greek archaeological sites around 1760.
- Available in a complete assortment of functions including Bed/Bath (Privacy), Hall/Closet (Passage), and Double Door (Double Dummy) functions.
- This collection is especially dramatic in the antique finishes including antique brass, copper and nickel.
- Rosette measures 2-9/16", 2-1/8" bore, concealed mount.
- All BRASS Accents finishes are hand-rubbed and assembled in USA.
- Sold as complete sets including all mounting hardware.
Add To Favorites starting at