ENTRANCE EMERGENCY EGRESS MORTISE LOCK ONLY - 2 3/4" BACKSET - HANDLESET X KNOB/LEVERNO KNOBS OR LEVERS OR TRIM INCLUDED
- Latch bolt by thumb piece outside and knob inside, except when thumb piece is locked by stop in front; then latch bolt by key outside and knob inside.
- Deadbolt by key outside and turn piece inside.
- When deadbolt is thrown, stop is automatically activated making outside thumb piece rigid. Inside knob retracts latch and Deadbolt simultaneously but DOES NOT free outside thumb piece.
- 1" (25mm) throw deadbolt with saw-proof inserts is standard equipment. When extended, deadbolt deadlocks latch bolt.
- Comes standard with the 6040 Strike.
NOTE: Not recommended for double cylinder applications.
NOTE: It is easy to get locked out with the emergency egress locks.